About the SAA
The objective for the Scholar Alumni Association is to connect TBHF scholars to each other
as well as Directors and Legends with the goal of inspiring our SAA members and enabling the sharing of wisdom.
As an Alumni Association member, you are part of a legacy of exceptional students and entrepreneurs. You are also now part of an exclusive network of business professionals and Legends throughout our state.
In an effort to stay connected with our past scholars, the TBHF Scholar Award Committee would like to invite you to join the newly added, Scholar Alumni Association (SAA). This exclusive group is for past recipients of the Texas Business Hall of Fame Scholar Award, who are not yet ready to join the Board of Directors. Members will be provided a highly-discounted annual membership fee of only $50.
For application assistance, contact the TBHF office at email@example.com.
Benefits of an SAA Membership
- Induction Dinner announcement events such as Inductee Receptions
- Discounted tickets to the Annual Induction Dinner
- Invitation to the Annual Scholar Award Luncheon
- Invitation to the Scholar Alumni Breakfast
- Participation in Scholar Award interviews
- Invitations to Regional Networking events
- Invitations to exclusive alumni events
- Access to closed LinkedIn group
- Volunteer opportunities
- Opportunity for leadership
- Access to the statewide network of TBHF Scholar Alumni
- Past Scholars will be included in news and announcements and will be invited to regional and outreach events
- And more!
As an alumnus you may be asked to:
- Serve as a designated scholar liaison to TBHF Committees
- Manage Facebook and LinkedIn activity
- Propose and organize new initiates and events
- Maintain connections
- Encourage new scholar alumni members to join and attend interview days
- Sit in on scholar candidate interviews with current directors
VP of SAA Business
VP of Strategy
VP of Memberships
VP of Events
VP of Marketing Communications