TBHF Quarterly Newsletter
Executive Director End-of-Year Report – 2020
TBHF Alumni Association End-of-Year Report – 2020
News about TBHF Legends, Directors, Alumni, and Award Recipients.
- Walter Kinzie on Encore’s A-List Drive-In Concerts During Covid | Muse by Clioon October 19, 2022 at 3:38 pm
Kinzie is based in Fort Worth, Texas, and is a member of the Texas Business Hall of Fame. We caught up with Walter for our Liner Notes series to …
- TEXAS BUSINESS HALL OF FAME TO HONOR 2022 INDUCTEES WITH INDUCTION DINNER – Yahoo Financeon October 4, 2022 at 4:13 pm
TEXAS BUSINESS HALL OF FAME TO HONOR 2022 INDUCTEES WITH INDUCTION DINNER Yahoo Finance
- Education Philanthropist Jeff Sandefer: “Every Student is a Genius” – Philanthropy Roundtableon September 22, 2022 at 4:38 pm
Philanthropy Roundtable President and CEO Elise Westhoff recently sat down with Jeff Sandefer, an entrepreneur, teacher and philanthropist, …
- Sam Susser Is Building a New Dynasty in Dallason September 13, 2022 at 6:25 pm
The longtime Corpus Christi executive sold his convenience store empire for $2.4 billion. Now, he aims to replicate his success in DFW—in the banking industry.
- Former Texans Cheerleader Scores Business Hall of Fame Distinction – Houston CityBookon September 7, 2022 at 2:05 pm
The Rice University MBA graduate was recently awarded the AT&T Future Executive Leader of Distinction Award in Honor of Randall Stephenson from …
- Lifetime Achievement Award winner Patricia Will answers important questionson July 7, 2022 at 2:43 pm
McKnight’s Women of Distinction Lifetime Achievement Award winner shares the words she lives by, the biggest surprise of her career, advice for people considering careers in long-term care, her …
- Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2022 | Great Place to Work®on June 16, 2022 at 3:25 pm
David Weekley Homes. Construction. Houston, TX, US. View Company Profile. What employees are saying. DWH actually cares about the team members and …
- Following $50M gift,Tilman Fertitta reveals goals for eponymous medical school at … – InnovationMapon May 23, 2022 at 3:27 pm
… the CEO (who just sold his Golden Nugget gaming for $1.6 billion), best-selling author, and Billion Dollar Buyer to discuss his landmark gift.
- TXi Presents: Young Entrepreneurs | TJ Falohun & Ai-Ris LLC/Olera Inc – Texas Innovatorson May 18, 2022 at 2:13 pm
TXi Presents: Young Entrepreneurs | TJ Falohun & Ai-Ris LLC/Olera Inc. In this series, TXi Editor Judge Gwyn sits down with students who …
- A Conversation with Samantha Snabes (Cofounder @ re:3D) on Apple Podcastson May 9, 2022 at 8:06 pm
A Conversation with Samantha Snabes (Cofounder @ re:3D) Disrupt Disruption … Samantha is the cofounder and catalyst at re:3D, where she and her team …
- EY Announces Michael Gorton of Recuro Health as an Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Central Plains Award Finaliston May 4, 2022 at 2:31 pm
DALLAS, May 03, 2022–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) today announced that Michael Gorton of Recuro Health was named an Entrepreneur Of The Year ® 2022 Central Plains Award finalist.
- Why Kendra Scott Gave $13.25 Million for Women Entrepreneurson May 4, 2022 at 2:31 pm
Kendra Scott has made a historic financial commitment for women’s leadership in business in Texas. We find out more of the how’s and why’s.
- Houstonians Inducted into the 2022 Texas Business Hall of Fame Classon April 14, 2022 at 4:52 pm
Each year, business titans are nominated into the Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation’s esteemed list. Last year, Gerald Smith, chairman and CEO of Smith Graham & Co., was the only Houstonian …
- Dallas sports tycoon joins prestigious Texas Business Hall of Fameon April 13, 2022 at 7:53 pm
Last year’s dinner honored six Texans in November 2021, including Dallas businessmen Mark Cuban, John Goff, Morton Meyerson, …
- Buzzy Austinite joins Texas Business Hall of Fame as youngest inductee – CultureMap Austinon April 13, 2022 at 7:51 pm
Last year’s dinner honored six Texans in November 2021, including Austin billionaire John Paul DeJoria. —. A version of this article originally …