TBHF Quarterly Newsletter
Executive Director End-of-Year Report – 2020
TBHF Alumni Association End-of-Year Report – 2020
News about TBHF Legends, Directors, Alumni, and Award Recipients.
- Carlos Alvarez honors Tom C. Frost with creation of $2 million chair to support UTSA …on September 9, 2021 at 2:25 pm
SEPTEMBER 2, 2021 — Memorializing a longstanding friend and mentor, Carlos Alvarez and his wife, Malú, have given The University of Texas at San Antonio $2 …
- Startup CEO to Accredited Angel Investor, Story of Michael Kmetz – Disrupt Magazineon August 31, 2021 at 3:09 pm
As a senior at Texas Tech University, the Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation honored him with the prestigious Future Texas Business Legend Award for …
- re:3D Supplies Parts for Testing America Makes AMCPR Exchangeon August 11, 2021 at 2:02 pm
re:3D had the honor of helping to stress test AMCPR, America Makes’ new exchange for enabling rapid additive manufacturing production responses …
- “The entire team here in Shiner salutes the critical mission of the Boot Campaign and looks forward to our ongoing partnership f…by Shiner Beer on August 4, 2021 at 9:06 pm
“The entire team here in Shiner salutes the critical mission of the Boot Campaign and looks forward to our ongoing partnership for years to come!” Read more about our decade long partnership with @BootCampaign and its impact on the veterans here: https://bootcampaign.org/toast-our-troops-anniversary/
- Deal Of The Century: How Michael Dell Turned His Declining PC Business Into A $40 Billion Windfallon August 4, 2021 at 8:25 pm
Dell Founder and CEO Michael Dell poses at the Austin, Texas headquarters of the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation in July 2021. PHOTOGRAPHY BY …
- Leadership With LUV: Lessons From Southwest Airlines’ CEOon August 4, 2021 at 3:21 pm
Love is essential to Southwest Airlines’ historic success. For CEO Gary Kelly, it’s the grander purpose that drives great leadership.
- Vari® Partners With Boys & Girls Clubs Of The Valley To Create The Classroom Of The Futureon July 28, 2021 at 6:07 pm
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Valley students at the Mesa Arts Academy will start the 2021-2022 school year in style with new standing school …
- Geekdom Fund raises nearly $1 million for two startupson July 28, 2021 at 6:07 pm
San Antonio-based venture capital company Geekdom Fund LP raised $965,000 in equity funding for two startups — Austin-based Kronologic and …
- Exclusive: Frost Bank beefs up statewide expansion plans; looking at sites in SAon July 22, 2021 at 7:12 pm
Frost has added more branch locations to its planned expansions in the Dallas and Houston areas, and is eying sites for more in San Antonio.
- Austin entrepreneur donates millions to help homelesson July 21, 2021 at 2:19 pm
As Austin starts to clean up homeless camps and move people into temporary housing, one big-name entrepreneur is lending a hand – and for him it’s personal.
- Donation from local philanthropist to support foster childrenon July 21, 2021 at 1:58 pm
The nonprofit raised $1.5 million to build the new educational center from Najim, the Valero Foundation, the Greehey Family Foundation, M.S. Doss …
- Amy Chronis and Kate Hardin from Deloitte join Inside the Oil Patch this week to talk about Portfolio …on July 20, 2021 at 3:29 pm
This week on In The Oil Patch Radio Show Kym Bolado and co-host David Blackmon talk with Amy Chronis.
- Terradepth raises $8 million to build a fleet of autonomous deep-ocean data robots https://t.co/XunfSjSlqgby NavySEALs.com on July 20, 2021 at 3:01 pm
Terradepth raises $8 million to build a fleet of autonomous deep-ocean data robots https://navyseals.com/5515/terradepth-raises-8-million-to-build-a-fleet-of-autonomous-deep-ocean-data-robots/
- San Antonio’s first veteran wellness center gifted $250Kon July 20, 2021 at 2:55 pm
Dallas-based Energy Transfer donated $250,000 towards the purchase of fitness equipment at the Veteran Wellness Center in San Antonio. “Fitness is so important for the mind-body connection,” Dr. Jill …
- The Republic of Panama and Energy Transfer Announce the Signing of a Memorandum of …on July 15, 2021 at 5:28 pm
The non-binding MOU signed yesterday in Dallas by Energy Transfer Executive Chairman Kelcy Warren and Panama President Laurentino Cortizo …