TBHF Quarterly Newsletter
Executive Director End-of-Year Report – 2020
TBHF Alumni Association End-of-Year Report – 2020
News about TBHF Legends, Directors, Alumni, and Award Recipients.
- Lifetime Achievement Award winner Patricia Will answers important questionson July 7, 2022 at 2:43 pm
McKnight’s Women of Distinction Lifetime Achievement Award winner shares the words she lives by, the biggest surprise of her career, advice for people considering careers in long-term care, her …
- Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2022 | Great Place to Work®on June 16, 2022 at 3:25 pm
David Weekley Homes. Construction. Houston, TX, US. View Company Profile. What employees are saying. DWH actually cares about the team members and …
- Following $50M gift,Tilman Fertitta reveals goals for eponymous medical school at … – InnovationMapon May 23, 2022 at 3:27 pm
… the CEO (who just sold his Golden Nugget gaming for $1.6 billion), best-selling author, and Billion Dollar Buyer to discuss his landmark gift.
- TXi Presents: Young Entrepreneurs | TJ Falohun & Ai-Ris LLC/Olera Inc – Texas Innovatorson May 18, 2022 at 2:13 pm
TXi Presents: Young Entrepreneurs | TJ Falohun & Ai-Ris LLC/Olera Inc. In this series, TXi Editor Judge Gwyn sits down with students who …
- A Conversation with Samantha Snabes (Cofounder @ re:3D) on Apple Podcastson May 9, 2022 at 8:06 pm
A Conversation with Samantha Snabes (Cofounder @ re:3D) Disrupt Disruption … Samantha is the cofounder and catalyst at re:3D, where she and her team …
- EY Announces Michael Gorton of Recuro Health as an Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2022 Central Plains Award Finaliston May 4, 2022 at 2:31 pm
DALLAS, May 03, 2022–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Ernst & Young LLP (EY US) today announced that Michael Gorton of Recuro Health was named an Entrepreneur Of The Year ® 2022 Central Plains Award finalist.
- Why Kendra Scott Gave $13.25 Million for Women Entrepreneurson May 4, 2022 at 2:31 pm
Kendra Scott has made a historic financial commitment for women’s leadership in business in Texas. We find out more of the how’s and why’s.
- Houstonians Inducted into the 2022 Texas Business Hall of Fame Classon April 14, 2022 at 4:52 pm
Each year, business titans are nominated into the Texas Business Hall of Fame Foundation’s esteemed list. Last year, Gerald Smith, chairman and CEO of Smith Graham & Co., was the only Houstonian …
- Dallas sports tycoon joins prestigious Texas Business Hall of Fameon April 13, 2022 at 7:53 pm
Last year’s dinner honored six Texans in November 2021, including Dallas businessmen Mark Cuban, John Goff, Morton Meyerson, …
- Buzzy Austinite joins Texas Business Hall of Fame as youngest inductee – CultureMap Austinon April 13, 2022 at 7:51 pm
Last year’s dinner honored six Texans in November 2021, including Austin billionaire John Paul DeJoria. —. A version of this article originally …
- 4 Houstonians join Texas Business Hall of Fame – InnovationMapon April 12, 2022 at 4:31 pm
… says TBHF Legend and the 2022 Master of Ceremonies, Richard Fisher. … the Houston Branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas ,and the …
- John Goff: Succeeding Beyond His Wildest Dreamson April 11, 2022 at 6:29 pm
In the early 1990s, the former accountant thought he saw an opportunity in real estate—and bet his entire net worth on it. Today, the chairman of Crescent Real Estate is one of the industry’s biggest …
- San Antonio startup wins first BioFest Invest pitch competitionon March 31, 2022 at 2:16 pm
NovoThelium, which is developing artificial nipple regeneration for women after a mastectomy, was awarded the $10,000 grand prize.
- Kendra Scott establishes $13M endowment to support female leaders – Austin American-Statesmanon March 30, 2022 at 2:20 pm
Kendra Scott LLC, which Scott launched from a spare bedroom in 2002, sells jewelry and accessories and has grown to 100 standalone stores and …
- Texas ‘Country Boy’ Helped Launch Personal-Computer Era – The Wall Street Journalon March 29, 2022 at 1:48 pm
Texas ‘Country Boy’ Helped Launch Personal-Computer Era The Wall Street Journal