TBHF Quarterly Newsletter
Executive Director End-of-Year Report – 2020
TBHF Alumni Association End-of-Year Report – 2020
News about TBHF Legends, Directors, Alumni, and Award Recipients.
- Energy Transfer Partners has donated $25,000 to Adaptive Sports for Kids to help expand it programs by purchasing specialized sp…by Beaumont Enterprise on June 11, 2021 at 4:04 pm
Energy Transfer Partners has donated $25,000 to Adaptive Sports for Kids to help expand it programs by purchasing specialized sporting equipment. https://www.beaumontenterprise.com/business/article/SE-Texas-companies-nonprofits-give-back-16238351.php
- Richard Fisher – Former President of the Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas | The HPScaston June 10, 2021 at 2:10 pm
Episode Summary. We’re back for Season 3 of The HPScast. Host Colbert Cannon speaks with Richard Fisher, the former President of the Federal …
- Contango Oil & Gas to merge with Independence Energy, move HQ back to Houstonon June 8, 2021 at 9:02 pm
The combined company, which will operate under a new name and ticker symbol, is expected to have an initial equity market capitalization of approximately $4.8 billion and enterprise value of approximately $5.7 billion.
- Advanced Financing Options for Large Scale Space Infrastructure and Habitat Projectson June 8, 2021 at 3:51 pm
Meagan, a 5th generation native Houstonian and scholar alumnus of the Texas Business Hall of Fame, is dedicated to projects focused on building a …
- Patricia Will of Belmont Village Senior Living: Five Things You Need To Be A Highly Effective…by Belmont Village Senior Living on June 7, 2021 at 8:59 pm
Patricia Will is the founder and CEO of Belmont Village Senior Living. As a model female CEO, mother, grandmother, and business professional, she is recognized as a true pioneer and innovator in the senior living space. In a recent interview with Authority Magazine, Patricia discussed leadership- find the insight she shared below. https://bit.ly/34bq4Q5. An Interview With Charlie Katz
- Mark Cuban-backed banking app Dave to go public in $4 bln SPAC mergeron June 7, 2021 at 7:14 pm
June 7 (Reuters) – Billionaire Mark Cuban-backed Dave said on Monday it would go public through a merger with a blank-check firm sponsored by …
- Dell Technologies Wins $2.5B Navy BPA for Commercial Software Licenseson June 7, 2021 at 7:14 pm
Dell Technologies (NYSE: DELL) will provide software licenses and information technology products and services under a potential five-year, $2.49 billion blanket purchase agreement with the U.S. Navy.
- Techies gather in S.A.’s tech district to rebooton June 3, 2021 at 2:22 pm
San Antonio geeked out Thursday evening as 1,300 techies and fans gathered to celebrate a safe return to business downtown as COVID restrictions ease. The city’s tech advocacy group, Tech Bloc, hosted …
- Dallas-Fort Worth companies lay claim to 22 spots on this year’s Fortune 500 – The Dallas Morning Newson June 3, 2021 at 1:56 pm
Dallas-Fort Worth companies lay claim to 22 spots on this year’s Fortune 500 The Dallas Morning News
- Texas earns top spot for small business jobs growth: report – Yahoo Moneyon June 3, 2021 at 1:54 pm
Texas earns top spot for small business jobs growth: report Yahoo Money
- The Transition Podcast: Refusing to Take No as an Answer.
Anthony Gantt #MarineOfficer & Founder of @At_Ease_Rentals shares…by Bunker Labs on June 2, 2021 at 7:18 pm
The Transition Podcast: Refusing to Take No as an Answer. Anthony Gantt #MarineOfficer & Founder of @At_Ease_Rentals shares insights into the challenges of launching a business while balancing #activeduty & family life. Listen to this episode today: https://apple.co/3oLCFTA https://t.co/AjXMhDfVR7
- Momentum Audio: 035: John Paul and Michaeline DeJoria on Employee Retentionon June 1, 2021 at 10:11 pm
John Paul DeJoria, Cofounder or John Paul Mitchell Systems & Patron and Michaeline DeJoria, CEO of John Paul Mitchell Systems, share their …
- Najim Center debuts new programs to promote student successby The Harvey E. Najim Charitable Foundation on May 27, 2021 at 9:13 pm
“The Harvey E. Najim Center for Innovation and Career Advancement is quickly becoming the go-to resource for UTSA – The University of Texas at San Antonio students to realize their future careers. With student engagement and development at the forefront, several groundbreaking programs are making their debut this spring.” The Westside Digital Inclusion Ambassadors help individuals and families on San Antonio’s West Side improve their digital literacy skills.
- Dallas-Fort Worth ranks among top entrepreneurship environments in U.S., study sayson May 27, 2021 at 9:10 pm
“The residents and workers in Dallas and Austin are particularly open to new ideas as well as come from diverse backgrounds,” said one of the study’s authors. “This is a key asset driving innovation and entrepreneurship.”
- #UTSA School of Data Science receives $1 million from Frost Bank to support emerging #research. Read more: https://t.co/uHFGlVSg…by UTSA Newsroom on May 27, 2021 at 9:05 pm
#UTSA School of Data Science receives $1 million from Frost Bank to support emerging #research. Read more: http://bit.ly/3wyDim9