ALUMNI ASSOCIATION LEADERSHIP
THE MORRIS CAPITAL GROUP
WELL DONE CLASSES
MANAGING PARTNER / OWNER
Darrell Morris is a focused business developer with exceptional analytical, planning, and implementation capabilities. He is able to meticulously assess data and integrate processes for effective change and increased profits. Darrell has innate leadership capabilities demonstrated by the attainment of consistently impressive results on collaborative projects. He is an outstanding problem solver, able to identify areas of need, and implement innovative and highly-effective solutions.
Darrell completed his MBA in 2018 from Rice University’s Jones Graduate School of Business with a concentration in Finance and Entrepreneurship. He received a dual undergraduate degree in Finance and Management of Information Systems (MIS) from the University of Houston in 2004. His experience includes management consulting, ERP implementations, and a variety of increasing responsibilities in the midstream organization of a major vertically integrated energy company.
Leadership & Achievements
- Current Board Member of Greater Houston Big Brother’s Big Sisters
- Doerr Institute Leadership Development Program,
- Rice Board Fellows, Board Member – Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Jones School Association for Professionals (JSAP) – Alumni Liaison
- Greater Houston Partnership – HYPE – Leadership Team
- Convergence Ventures – Member of Emerging Life Sciences Venture Capital Firm
- 2018 Texas Business Hall of Fame Scholarship Recipient
- Inaugural IREP Dean’s Award – selected by peers for Integrity, Respect, Excellence, and Professionalism