TBHF BOARD OF DIRECTORS *
PRESIDENT – HILLCREST
- Born and raised in Dallas (Hillcrest High School – 1974)
- University of Texas at Austin (BBA-Finance – 1979)
- Southern Methodist University (MBA – 1984)
- Commercial Banker for over 40 years
- Began career with Mercantile National Bank (now Chase)
- Focus has been on lending and handling relationships with owner managed middle market commercial and industrial companies and have led teams with the same focus.
- Currently, President – Hillcrest at PlainsCapital Bank (June 2104), leading a team of bankers focused on banking owner managed businesses across the spectrum, including commercial real estate companies.
- Married to Sara for almost 39 years. (Sara teaches 4 year olds at UPUMC Weekday School.)
- Two adult children
- Hailey and Carl Williams (In Dallas with our granddaughters and a grandson on the way)
- Sara and Cass Robinson III (In Dallas…no kids, yet)
- Members of Park Cities Presbyterian Church for 29 years (since founding)
- Community involvement has included serving on the boards of The Dallas Children’s Theater, CNM Connect (Chairman), The Family Place (Treasurer) and The Texas Business Hall of Fame.