In 2021, The TBHF Board developed the Junior Director role as a leadership pipeline for past award recipients who have reflected the values and mission of the TBHF organization. These involved alumni have assumed leadership roles and proved critical in determining, influencing and growing the impact of this organization due to their unique history with TBHF.
Junior Directors are selected by TBHF leadership in recognition of their loyal engagement and support of the organization’s activities. They are given the privileges and responsibilities of a TBHF Director. Junior Directors pay annual dues of $250 and we ask that they make a minimum 3 years commitment to the role. Individuals interested in a Junior Director role can contact Meredith Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
current junior directors
Dr. Gary Beall
junior director benefits
Junior Directors get all regular alumni benefits as well as additional perks:
- Bio and headshot featured on TBHF website
- Invitation to Director-only & VIP events
- Participate in Scholar & Veteran Alumni interview process
- VIP inclusion and seating at the annual Induction Dinner
- Director pricing discount on tables at annual Induction Dinner ($5,000; regular $10,000)